martedì 12 gennaio 2010

A beer, thank you.

Ehy!
Exams-time, so I'm pretty boring, bitchy and sarcastic right now. But I'm justified right???
So, just because I've plenty of time (!) and I have to waste it, I went for a walk and it happened that I accidentally went in the Rinascente. If you don't know what Rinascente is, it's a store in Milan where you can spend, and spend, and spend money and want more clothes, and junks and a lot of other stupid but absolutely fundamental things.
What a wonderful world!!
The baby birds started immediately to sing and the world became a better place.
What a joy for my eyes, what a plenty of inspiration!
The Design Supermarket is like Wonderland, I think I spent about two hours taking photos.I saw an old lady looking at me and thinking "Is this girl ok?".I could see it through her face.

But I actually am! Of course.

These glasses are the masterpiece.

But you can get a lot of inspiration looking at these too:







That's my friend's hand.

Ahhahah


And that's my new handbag! I coudn't resist, it's so optical and sixties-style, and I feel so Twiggy with it! Do you like it??

See you soon!!!

4 commenti:

  1. mi piacciono molto i negozi dove vendono pezzi di design per la casa! A Mantova ce n'è uno molto carino che si chiama Montù! Però meglio stare lontana, altrimenti sai che botta al conto in banca ;)

    RispondiElimina
  2. I agree with you about the glasses. They're wonderful!
    Nene

    RispondiElimina