sabato 23 gennaio 2010

Oh, Vivienne.

Yesterday I was wandering aimlessly around my school library when my eyes met a magical book.
The Vivienne Westwood book.

I slowly opened it (well, not so slowly, but you know, it was a mystical moment) and It was pure love.
She's one of my favourite fashion designers, not only for her unconventional and punk style, but also for her artistic influences and for her political activism: she has strong ideas, she's the possibility to make her voice heard because of her fame, and she doesn't shut up.
She's the living proof that fashion isn't just glamour but also a way to express ideas.

The book:












And after all these amazing photos,the outfit of the week:

-vintage coat (I'm in love with this coat, really)

-h&m long t-shirt

-animalier pullover

-embroidered tights ( and white tights for the biting cold)

-over the knee socks

-blue brogues


Good bye everyone, have a nice week-end!!

16 commenti:

  1. I love this shoes, and, more, Viviane Westood

    RispondiElimina
  2. you look great. the shirt you wear is great and the way you wear the tights with the socks!
    the book looks so good. i love the pic which says "this woman was once a punk" haha.

    RispondiElimina
  3. What a find! Vivienne Westwood is such an original and all those photographs look fantastic.

    I love that red coat's collar! How interesting!

    RispondiElimina
  4. yes :)
    thank u dear
    I did it

    RispondiElimina
  5. Love the shoes! I heart Vivienne Westwood, too!

    RispondiElimina
  6. we did a project on her for textiles at school. shes amazing.

    RispondiElimina
  7. Those shoes are awesome and I love your cardigan too!

    RispondiElimina
  8. I love Vivianne and I love your shoes!!

    RispondiElimina
  9. fab outfit! love your shoes x

    Missy
    For all things fashion:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  10. The book looks awesome! And I love your bright red coat!


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  11. Vivienne è geniale, ed io adoro le tue scarpe!

    RispondiElimina
  12. Anche a me piace tanto Vivienne (apparte per essere un mito) per ciò che hai detto tu. :)
    Che bello vedere le tue foto^^.

    PS. Sono tornata. :)

    RispondiElimina
  13. Love those brogues! Beautiful, and that book looks awesome :)

    RispondiElimina