martedì 19 gennaio 2010

Current style inspiration

Iekeliene Stange is my fashion icon right now.
The dutch model has a funny and colorful style, the result of the combination of vintage and runway clothes and the natural model allure. She looks like a girl who wears exactly what she wants and shouts to the world "Yes, I'm wearing about two million colours, so what?"
I like that,ah!
The model allure is obviously unreachable, but I would be content with her wardrobe and her vintage collection.
Yes, I'm a pretty unpretentious girl.

4 commenti:

  1. Hi

    I love Iekeliene Stange too, she is adorable and I really love it when someone has such a strong individual style like she does.

    I would die for her wardrobe

    V x

    RispondiElimina
  2. unlike many girls, i prefer iekeliene by far from Agyness Deyn . i think she's so much more unique !

    thanks for the wonderful comments dear..
    visit, comment , follow me at .
    GLISTERS&BLISTERS

    RispondiElimina
  3. oh nice ! ive enver seen a model with this style ... its very quirky .. though i see a lot of girls in ny with this style .. those who arent even tall .. so you can definitely dress like this if you want

    RispondiElimina